All 10 art Reviews

Jar Jar Binks-LvL99 Jar Jar Binks-LvL99

For a first Digital Drawing Ever you have done a fantastic job! Keep up the great work! :D

Nikasso responds:

Thank you so much!
This means a lot for me, next time I gonna try no outlines, like in your process cause I think it looks way more realistic.
Good luck with your epic piece :D

Dragons Vs Kittens Dragons Vs Kittens

Any Artist should be prepared to spend 20+ hours on a painting before setting out on it imo. It's such a dynamic thing, before you know it a painting can take on a life of it's own, what started as a sketch becomes a fully rendered piece of art. so don't be embarrassed it shows dedication and immersion in the art!
You have a wonderful eye for composition here, the colour, the framing, right down to your choice of Chinese symbols shows a level of thought I don't often see in COTM Entries, I'd of loved to have seen more detail in the kittens fur and dragons scales, but maybe that's a personal preference.
Good luck in the competition! :D

kittenbombs1 responds:

Thank you for the great feedback. I agree with the dragon needing more detail. It was actually a conscious decision to leave out so I could submit the piece in time.

FIRE! FIRE!

Just gotta say how beautiful I think this image is. <3

Dragon vs Kitten Dragon vs Kitten

This is truly stunning work.
Beautiful, there is no other word for it.

bonbon3272 responds:

Thank you!

Horror from the seas! Horror from the seas!

Truly outstanding work, many congratulations on winning, well deserved!

Tattoofred responds:

it was hard competition so im glad to hear that, thanks alot! :)

Grimataur Grimataur

This belongs on the cover of a discworld novel.
Outstanding work!

chiwall responds:

hahah thanks maybe ill add a turtle and some elephants ;)

The Grimataur The Grimataur

This is beautiful work.
Also, loving the description you've given!

Rocket messing with Starlord Rocket messing with Starlord

OK, so not only is the artwork fantastic here, but the Conversation at the bottom is excellent! Love it. Great job.

Magoovits responds:

COTMSUPERSELFIE The Flash COTMSUPERSELFIE The Flash

Great piece, with fantastic humour to it. although I admit, it did take me a second to get my head around what was happening! Excellent work, Good Luck!

billtheartist responds:

Super selfie! Super selfie!

I love your use of light in this. Really lifts the whole picture off the screen and adds a real warmth to the paiting. Excellent work, good luck!

ricardomich responds: